Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Visit Exotic Barra Grande Brazil, a Vacation Paradise

I don't know about you, but my favorite part of the year is vacation time. I look forward to it all year long. It's my reward for slaving away for countless hours at my boring job all year long.

Since it's so important for me to have an amazing vacation every year, I don't want to go to the same boring travel spots that everyone else goes to. Sure Disney World is fun, and Europe is Europe, and no one ever had a bad time on a cruise ship...but I want something more.

If you're like me, then you've come to the right article today because I'm going to share one of my best kept secret vacation spots with you today. This is the type of place that will knock your socks off! And I promise you one thing, none of your friends will have ever gone there before!

So where is this mysterious place? I'm talking about Barra Grande Brazil!

Where is it? Basically it's located along the southern coast of Bahia which is located in the northern and eastern part of Brazil in South America.

If you're having a hard time placing it mentally, think tropical paradise and you won't be far off the mark.

Barra Grande is a stunningly beautiful land of amazing beaches. But this isn't just another beach vacation, it also has it's share of exotic tropical forests and waterfalls that will take your breath away!

The area is called the Marau peninsula and it's known for its gorgeous beaches. Barra Grande is the name of a small town that's located on a bay called Camamu Bay.

Camamu is famous for being one of the largest bays in all of Brazil, in fact it's the 3rd largest; but who's counting. The point is, this is a great place to make a base if you want to explore around the entire area.

This isn't really a tourist spot. It's more a fishing village. I don't even think the streets are paved! But let's face it, you don't really WANT a tourist vacation do you? Anyone can have that, this is unique and laid back.
If you're looking to relax and recharge during your vacation, then this is the place for you! That's not to say it's boring, there's a ton of things to do like snorkeling, canoeing, exploring tropical forests, the works. But if you are looking to unwind, then the beaches here are perfect.

The area is also known for it's awesome cliff diving...if you're braver than I am you should give that a shot!

Whatever your pleasure, Barra Grande is a vacation you won't soon forget. I highly recommend it.

Jason has been writing articles online for nearly 14 years. When not writing about travel, he runs a very helpful Espresso Coffee Machines web site where he has a helpful guide on Saeco Vs Gaggia Espresso for all you home espresso needs.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Friends,

    Barra Grande is a stunningly beautiful land of amazing beaches. But vacation also it has its share of exotic tropical forests and waterfalls that will take your breath away. Thanks a lot.

    Villas In St Barts

    ReplyDelete